Friday, November 29, 2013

Autumn Zev


This is Zev, my very last custom doll of the year.  She is a fun loving little girl, who so enjoys the simple things in life, though a little impatient at times I must admit - truth is I just can't knit that fast little Zev! 
We have had great fun taking her upload photos, it was a beautiful autumn morning and the colours were just spectacular! Zev felt very special to be the only one who was all in blue!

 

Zev enjoying some Autumn sunshine
She wears a sweet knit dress, made from a one of a kind hand dyed skein of pure merino wool

She has tumbling tresses of beautiful brushed teeswater in Ocean Jewel shades
A Sapphire amongst autumn treasures
She has a wee baby all of her own
My dolls just love baby wearing!





Zev has a little sister too!


Sister Teether doll in "Fairytale"
Sound asleep




And lastly I just have to include this photo, I always end up with a couple like this at every photo shoot - my little boy investigating something in the background, someday maybe I will dedicate a post to these photos, they make me smile every time I see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment