Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Pixies



Now you would be forgiven for thinking that these dear little dolls were Elves, they have little pointed ears, a distinctive giggle and just adore bright and shiny objects. However my friends, these are Christmas Pixies!

Here in Devon (and generally the southwest) we are famous for our Pixie folklore and legend, I have spent many a childhood afternoon searching the garden for these playful creatures, and once I really thought I saw one collecting honey suckle blossoms!

Thus so I found it only fitting that my Christmas dolls should be Pixies. These happy souls simply love the festive season, gathering delicious foods, singing, dancing and generally making merry!
I'm sure they will take some good old west-country cheer with them wherever they go!


Avaro Snow
Ava Noelle



Bramley Buttons
Rowan Berry
Merry Fenn
Una Star




No comments:

Post a Comment