Friday, June 20, 2014

Digger the Fox Boy


So you may well of heard stories of boys raised by wolves, but I bet you have never heard of a boy raised by foxes!
Digger has come to me from the wild wild woods, with a gleam in his eyes, sharp ears and a bushy tail. He is bold, fearless and full of fun and loves nothing more than to scamper through the ferns with his baby fox friend looking for fir cones.


Digger

Little Fox

Digger is most at home in the woods

When they are both quite worn out they each have a cozy place to sleep, fox baby even has a tiddly felt fox toy to snuggle up to - I truly have never made anything so tiny!

A room of my own
With cozy autumn patchwork quilt

Even little fox has his own nest bed


The smallest fox you ever saw!


And as a little something for Diggers new mama - I have made her a dear little fox sculpture - in a jar! I think it might just be tiddly fox's mother!
























Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
love Scarlett xx

No comments:

Post a Comment