Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Autumn Tea Cup Babies


Well - truth be told I knew it would not be long before I had to make another set of these tea cup babies! There is something just so delightful about their miniture size, and the way they snuggle in their cups! Also it has given me more excuse to shop for beautiful pottery - and with autumn hues as my inspiration, I knew just the right english studio!

I have always loved Denby pottery - the rich colours of the glazes, the unusual retro shapes that fit so nicely in your hand - it's a real treat to curl up with a cup of tea in one of these tea cups, and I knew the girls would just love to have their very own!


Due to last uploads unfortunate oversell situation I have decided to list the girls comment style, to avoid dissapointment and allow all time zones fair chance to enter. Adelle has been adopted already by one of the mamas who lost out in the oversell last time round, so will be a reserved listing.


Babies will go live at 6pm est today and will run for 24 hours
http://hyenacart.com/stores/ladybirddollstudio
Love Scarlett xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment